Looking for a social spot

Please post here if you are interested in joining the Praetorian Guards. You must register before you can post.
Toodarkforu
Demon Hunter
Demon Hunter

Looking for a social spot

Postby Toodarkforu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:01 pm

Character
Name: Toodarkforu
Armory Link:

About You
Please can you tell us a bit about the person behind the character?: I’m 39, male and married. I’m an accountant and work in the automotive industry. My main hobbies are Enduro mountain biking and hiking. I’ve got a dog, he’s ace, his name is Baxter (Doesn’t speak spanish though) and he is a Border Terrier.

I’ve been around on Terenas since Vanilla, I’d my memory serves me right I’ve been in Guilds such as Auxillium Tuum, Honour Guard, Behemoth Phantoms, Head Hunters, most of my raiding was done in WOTLK in a guild called Spirit of Alar (I think that was them).

My main back in the day was a NE Warrior called Tanner, preferred to tank but really enjoyed DPS is WOTLK. My main now is the Warlock.

I’ve always been pretty casual although WOTLK did get busy as i levelled a Warlock (Toodarkforu) and a Druid (Aphexxtwin) to alt raid with.

I came back when COVID kicked off, I was furloughed between Financial month ends so got bored after I landscaped the garden, painted all the rooms in the house (not the skirting boards) etc. Thought I’d have a look at WOW again.

I’m just chilling now in Shadowlands, I did level a Druid in Classic over on a US server but TBC just isn’t for me.

Misc
Do you have anyone in the guild who will sponsor you?, social applications tend to be from friends, relatives of current members; I used to speak to Lethe quite a bit back in Vanilla through to WOTLK, hopefully she’ll remember my main Tanner.

Thanks for reading

Jon

Toodarkforu
Demon Hunter
Demon Hunter

Re: Looking for a social spot

Postby Toodarkforu » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:05 pm

Tibanlarut
Hunter
Hunter

Postby Tibanlarut » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:10 am

Thank you very much for your application! We will get back to you asap! :D

It's not about any one person. You've got to get over yourself and realize that it takes a group to get this thing done.
G. Popovich

If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, then you need to get out.
J. Silveria

Tibanlarut
Hunter
Hunter

Postby Tibanlarut » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:05 pm

Thanks again for your application and we are happy to offer you a spot in the guild! :D

Could you contact an officer in-game (or any guild member, they can direct you to one) for the guild invite, please?
These users thanked the author Tibanlarut for the post:
Bursar (Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:37 pm)

It's not about any one person. You've got to get over yourself and realize that it takes a group to get this thing done.
G. Popovich

If you can’t treat someone with dignity and respect, then you need to get out.
J. Silveria

Return to “Recruitment”